NIKON D90 VS NIKON D5000 Review

2011 When  was in Boston USA we drop in a metropolitan and went to mall just to look around how much and how's the spec of Nikon D90 compared the other model of Nikon. My co-crew asking advise which is the best Nikon model so I suggest D90 since as a beginner it doesn't matter the camera brand whether the price and so. So I lend my money to him just to purchase that camera and we begun to explore it. Getting chance to borrow his camera as collateral whenever the ship sail and dock the privilage to capture the mother natures determined how the camera works. Within 10 months of 2011 my Nikon D5000 is not with me because I forgot it bring so I kept borrowing to my co-crew and just revealing this foolishness beyond never investigating the both model. See the specs both of them.





No comments: