Discovering Gondola Boat






I've rather say that the boat was design purposely into water not anything else.. I'm gonna show you that out of my amazement finally I've found the boat such like this image posted that's really makes me interesting drawing me in.
According wikipedia Dictionary the gondola is a traditional Venetian rowing boat. The Gondala, which was once the most common boat in Venice is now used mainly for romantic sightseeing of Italy, as a shuttle for short trips to cross the Grand Canal, and for rowing races.
While I'm walking along the employee downstair at the hotel Venetian through the escalator, I've found the Gondola boat were standby out there for temporarily re-paint I think which normaly I seeing to the gondolier and take an opportunity to capture the boat and got a shot my camera were you see it right now is actual photo and video. click this!






Here is my friend Mr, Ernesto one of my friend gondolier the best voice I heard during night we had a christian free concert that was happend last year of summer 2008 at JBR or Jesus Blessed Rock in Macau, he is one of the filipino gondolier working at the Venetian Hotel perfoming entertainment mostly Italian music that relevant for his career. click video!








































No comments: