Marlon's Photography Background



Since 1998 when I was studied in PWU taken up course of Fine Arts Major Interior Design, that moment of school days were'nt just in advance to use any such of digital camera and using a laptop computer for enhancement of photos shot. Photography and Cinematography are best curriculum subject included to my course wondering how could I pass through it allowing to spent time a lot's of sweat and money! Ha! basta kailangan ko makapasa dito, mahal ang tuition fee kawawa si erpat sa abroad..hehehehe.
Well, going one place to another or roaming around into the city you must pay the price in order to collects the subject altogether your knowledges application in photgraphy. For me, I've rather choose for manual stuff to emerge our creativity expanded as well the ideas, we all knew about the shutter speed, Aperture, depth of fields and so on... but in this new age brought something slightly disadvantage for the beginners would relay for automatic digital camera for better purposes beyond of software editor management. Manually I got all this shot though my Canon EOS 400D Digital had auto setting but I'll go to manual setting. click this.

No comments: