Scientist vs God

In my research year 2009 I browsed my email and I read about the conversation between the scientist proffessor  and the student came to render the issue God's supremacy and the existing of Satan ruling into darkness. Surprisingly the student kept his mouth for any possible commotion tame his tongue for insufficient evidence that might fall into shame.

The student name is Albert Einstein in his early schooling days persevered trial and errors that his father intended to be. The exceptional in other subject is superb mathematics and philosophical writings is a tool to shine. Albert believed God and his family is non-observant jew. So, although Einstein was not a christian, he had great respect for Jesus and recognized that He was an amazing figure in History of this world.

I made this video presentation the conversation of the scientist and the student were I uploaded in Youtube year 2009 were the company denied for some reason is too long. 4 years later I observed my account, that the video I made was hold for notification required for activation. 

This video now is available.




No comments: