Welcome to my Adventure

5 years after waiting for continuous applying for luxury cruise finally I made it.. The most interesting for me is not the job wherein to take a responsible for ten months duration contract. Persistence and determination lead me behind on what is in mind to do. I used my profession and doing as well photography exercise base my background during my college life learning some basic photography 101 were I can take place on this opportunity I had right now.
This photo was taken by Sony Digicam was my first time, I’ve been here in St. Maarten in Caribbean Island that was so very lonely feeling and different emotion that time because of homesick away from your love one back home. Seafarer have a great opportunity to see different places were you have’nt see that you could imagine.  I’m a filipino seafarer before I proceeding my blog, I’m a Wine Steward (sommelier) on board and this also my one of my passion in wine and aside my job I’ll doing some photographic memories from place to place from another.

No comments: